Cable installation for booster pumping station
Scope: Supply and installation of all power and control / signal cabling to and from booster MCC including:-
- All necessary cabling containment
- Supply and installation of junction boxes
- Supply and installation of e-stop pushbuttons and connection of pump protection devices such as pressure switches and flow switches
- Glanding and termination of all cables at both ends including all cable identifications
- Provision of cable schedules and single line diagrams.
- Connections for mains incoming power into kiosk from the DNO supply and providing the appropriate earthing.
This installation was then extended to include for kiosk building services, comprising:-
- Lighting (based on a lighting assessment)
- Supply and installation of distribution boards, 13A wall mounted sockets plus the interfacing to the new telemetry outstation and security system.
A full set of documentation calculated using Trimble (Amtech) cable calculation software and DIALux lighting software was supplied to the client for both aspects of this project.